Have you ever got frustrated because you can’t think of any blog post ideas? I know it have happened to me plenty of times.
So, I decided to sit down and write out a list of blog post ideas and content for me so I would never have to have an unproductive day worrying about ideas.
I wanted to share my list of blog post ideas and content that I have come up with. If you are a lifestyle blogger, then you definitely need engaging content and thoughtful ideas that build and audience online.
A Fashion and Beauty Blogger needs that special personal attention from their audience and have good content to keep their audience coming back to see what newest fashion, beauty line, or style is coming out.
Check it out and start writing and video tapping
List of things that made you happy this month
Typical day of your life in 10 photos
What’s in your bag?
What’s on your desk?
Favorite ways to unwind after a stressful day
Random facts about you
New Year’s Resolution
Halloween DIY décor and costume
Share some quotes you live by
Write a weeklong series of something (7 days of _)
First date tips
Short term goals- personal
Long term goals-personal
Short term goals-business
Long term goals-business
The meaning behind your blog name
A letter to someone who encourage you recent
A letter to yourself
3 books you are current reading on your bookshelf
What 30day challenge you are doing
In the past month, what have you learned?
Favorite Restaurant this month
Weight Loss Journey
What are you looking forward to with your blogging journey?
Share how you take/edit photos for your blog
Share any photography tips that you have
Create a fun challenge for the month and invite your readers
Favorite YouTubers you watch everyday
How to get through a breakup
Guest Bedroom tour
Living Room tour
Office Room tour
Share desk and organization tips
What’s on your nightstand/beside table
5 things that really piss your off
Tips for saving money for kid’s college
Tips for saving money for a vacation
Travel Buck List
Places you have visited
Music Playlist Post
DIY Fall Tutorial
Date night ideas1
- Your skincare routine for the current season (morning and night)
- Do your friends make up
- Try your friends style of makeup or celebrities, is it any different to your usual?
- How you get healthy hair
- 5 hair style ideas
- Nail art tutorial
- Your make up storage methods
- Best Beauty products on Budget
- Products that you didn’t enjoy/didn’t work for you
- Your go to makeup/skincare items
- Skincare for (acne skin, oily, combination etc.)
- How much is your face worth? (add up all the products used on your face & work out the cost)
- Your everyday make up
- You’re going out/evening make up look
- Have any siblings? let them do a tutorial/review on your blog!
- Favorite products
- Favorite brands
- Seasonal make up looks
- Make up skill? Show us how! (contouring, baking, winged liner)
- How to cover blemishes
- How to set your make up in place
- How do you apply your foundations?
- Show us your most used and loved brushes
- Your no makeup/natural routine
- How do you wash your make up brushes?
- Products other bloggers influenced you to buy
- Have you bought any hyped-up products? worth it?
- Show us your favorite nail polish picks for the season!
- Beauty hacks you swear by
- Re-create celebrities make up look
- Show us a get ready with my post
- Trends you love and hate
- Handbag beauty essentials
- Favorite Lip Line
- What’s in your make-up bag
- Talk about your favorite subscription box
- Style inspiration board
- Do a budget outfit post-give yourself $50 limit and see what outfit you can put together
- Favorite designer
- Favorite Clothing Store
- Your Favorite Bag this season
- Your Favorite Shoes you are rocking this season/year
- Fashion Haul
- Favorite season patterns/colors
- What celebrities is your wears your favorite designer
- Style Wishlist
- Film-inspired outfit
- Special Occasion outfit ideas
- Talk about a current trend you’re loving
- Favorite basic pieces in your collection
- First date outfit ideas
- Best Wedding Dresses of the seasons
- Fashion Trends you hate
- Fashion Bucket list
- Dress your partner for a week